Monday, June 25, 2012

Daily Schedule


I thought you all would be interested to know my daily schedule.  By American standards you will probably think I am lazy but by West Africa standards I am living a normal life.  Some days are different like when I have meetings or work at the health clinic but most days look somewhat like this:


730-8 Wake up

8-9 Workout

9-10 Making and eat breakfast

10-11 Relaxing in my house. Cleaning up around the house and washing up

11-2pm Waiting for lunch.  11-5 is the hottest part of the day.  I usually lay under a tree, reading or working on PC work.

2-3pm Lunch

3-4pm Nap/rest inside my house

4-7pm Hangout would some friends, drink atay  and practice language

7- 730pm Shower

730 -830pm Hangout with the family

830 -9pm Dinner

9-930pm Layout look at the stars with the family in the dark

930-1030pm Go into hut write or read and have some alone time.

3 comments:

  1. Man you are taking long showers now a days... lol

    Loved the blogs and pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin, you may be the laziest person I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "layout look at stars with the family in the dark" made it on to your daily schedule. That was most definitely, without a doubt, my favorite part of village life. Keep up the good work Justin!

    ReplyDelete